Afraid.


Have you ever been afraid of your own brain? I am. Why? Well that requires essays. But to some it up, it comes from the fear of becoming my sister. That thought alone turns me into an anxious mess. My sister, oh my my sister. Our relationship was never like other siblings. I remember the first time I went to someone else's house and realised that what she did wasn't normal. Siblings argue, maybe a little physical, but my sister tormented me. I went to school countless times without shoes and my bags because taking them was funny.I remember times waking up with her standing over my bed with sharp objects. I use to go to school with black eyes and lie about walking into poles. I was the kid with the terrifying sister. I was the kid no one wanted to talk to. Though that doesn't answers why I am afraid. We share the same disorder, Borderline personality. We are not the same person but we share very similar traits, beyond typical sibling commonality. My sister terrifies me, but me becoming her is worse. My sister is a murderer, the worst kind. The kind that prays on the weak. The kind that shows no remorse. The kind that gets away with it (lawfully). The kind that uses mental health as an excuse. The kind that makes the law believe it's an excuse. This is why I am scared.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top